2019 IMF Mortgage Industry Compensation Study (PDF)
Based on Inside Mortgage Finance’s first-ever look into salaries and benefits among residential finance workers, the 2019 Mortgage Industry Compensation Study examines pay levels, compensation structures and benefits offerings for the market.
The report distills the survey answers so you can study the results, graphically, and provides the key takeaways for a quick understanding of the most important findings.
The 2019 Mortgage Industry Compensation Study examines:
- How compensation varies based on job function, job level, type of employer, tenure, and gender.
- What role commissions, bonuses and incentives play.
- Which benefits are the most widely provided.
- And more.
With the study, you’ll
- Understand what the market is offering in terms of commission share and benefits.
- Whether your current employees are right that the grass is greener elsewhere.
- How to position your firm to recruit and retain top talent.